corrupted rows in pg_attribute deleted

От marvin.deoliveira
Тема corrupted rows in pg_attribute deleted
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
--------------------------------------
| Postgres Version 9.0.2  |
--------------------------------------

After a Kernel Panic in Debian 5, we found corrupted rows in pg_attribute
about 2 tables.

I deleted the rows and updated the pg_class.relnatts with the result of:

SELECT count(*) FROM pg_attribute WHERE attnum > 0 AND attrelid = 167017 --
Returned 22 rows.
where 167017 is the one of the tables OID.

Now I got the following messages:

 1 - When PgAdmin III list the table structure for the first time:

 ERROR:  invalid attribute number 23 for fase_laudo_apac
 LINE 1: Select count(*) as rows from only fase_laudo_apac

 2- When I tried to drop the fase_laudo_apac table:

 An error has occourred:

 ERROR: cache lookup failed for attribute 3 of relation 167045

 Any help will be really appreciated

-----
Marcos Oliveira