Re: Pgadmin plugins

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Pgadmin plugins
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 2011-08-18 at 08:22 -0700, salah jubeh wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I find  pgadmin  a nice software,  but I think it lacks some fundamental
> functionalities mainly  repositories support including git and cvs.

I also do think pgAdmin lacks some nice features, but repository
support, I don't even understand what you want :)

>  Also, some enhancement on the editor would be nice such as auto completion

Already in it.

> , code ordering,

Which means?

>  coloring

Already has it.

> , etc. I have seen that pgadmin have a menu called plugins, what is it for ?

To launch tools. The most obvious ones are psql or pg_dump, but every
tool you could imagine. IIRC, the PostGIS guys did a nice plugin (a
shapefile loader, I guess).

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info