Adding line to pg_hba.conf for a specific group makes superuser authentication fail in 9.0?

От Glyn Astill
Тема Adding line to pg_hba.conf for a specific group makes superuser authentication fail in 9.0?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Guys,

I'm having what's hopefully a fairly trivial issue here with pg_hba.conf in 9.0.4; when I add in the following line

        host    all         +ad_users   10.10.0.0/16          ldap <ldap details>

If I try to log in with a superuser account from the 10.10.0.0/16 network it appears to try to authenticate it against
thatentry via ldap.

This didn't happen in 8.4.8, what could I be missing?

Thanks
Glyn