Re: Importing the dump file in postgresql-7.4.23

От saravanan
Тема Re: Importing the dump file in postgresql-7.4.23
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tom Lane-2,

Thanks for your reply.

This is my first error
Initially i got error *plpgsql.so file missing*, then created symbolic link
for /usr/local/pgsql/lib from /usr/lib/postgresql/lib

First error checks for plpgsql.so files in /usr/lib/postgresql/lib. So i
created symblink.

Second error looks for $libdir/ltree. But there is no such libdir
environment variable in .bash_profile.

Notice: type 'ltree' is not yet defined
*Error : could not access file "$libdir/ltree": no such file or directory*

[postgres@oracle bin]$ pg_config --libdir
/usr/local/pgsql/lib
[postgres@oracle bin]$ pg_config --pkglibdir
/usr/local/pgsql/lib

But i have ltree directory in the following path
I have all the file here like tsearch2 and ltree. How can i map this dir to
libdir?

[postgres@oracle contrib]$ pwd
/usr/local/src/postgresql-7.4.23/contrib

I set environment variables in .bash_profile

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/pgsql/lib
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH
PATH=/usr/local/pgsql/bin:$PATH
export PATH
MANPATH=/usr/local/pgsql/man:$MANPATH
export MANPATH

All my library files are in /usr/local/pgsql/lib
All my tsearch2,ltree files are in /usr/local/src/postgresql-7.4.23/contrib

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks!!!