Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool

От salah jubeh
Тема Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hello,

I do no have any experience with oracle, try to dump the oracle database in plain format and then try to execute the DDL and DML statements. It might be cumbersome to fix all the errors you might get. But as an initial solution give it a shot.

Regards

From: casp <cesulbaran@gmail.com>
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Cc: cesulbaran@gmail.com
Sent: Thu, July 7, 2011 4:05:32 PM
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool

Good truth migration between Oracle and PostgreSQL are not things
difficult:
Indicates that your database has:

Tables: 20
Shema:?
functions:?
Views:?

They need help to migrate ... Or what are you suggestions if you need a
tool that already does this task for you good people have a tool
interprisedb postgres'm not recommending eye but no way they already
have. : s

--
Ing. Cesar A. Sulbaran P.