Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool

От casp
Тема Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Good truth migration between Oracle and PostgreSQL are not things
difficult:
Indicates that your database has:

Tables: 20
Shema:?
functions:?
Views:?

They need help to migrate ... Or what are you suggestions if you need a
tool that already does this task for you good people have a tool
interprisedb postgres'm not recommending eye but no way they already
have. : s

--
Ing. Cesar A. Sulbaran P.