Re: Upcoming Changes to News Server ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Upcoming Changes to News Server ...
Дата
Re: Upcoming Changes to News Server ...  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Re: Upcoming Changes to News Server ...  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> What I've done doesn't eliminate (or shouldn't) the desire for a comp.*
> hierarchy of groups for postgresql, it just means that the what will end
> up still being considered bogus groups will be able to still be accessible
> by those that wish to ...

BTW, you indicated that one of the reasons pressing you to move was that
Google had dropped indexing services for the comp.* groups.  Have they
given you an indication that they would index pgsql.*, or are we just
out of luck on that service?

Сообщение: Re: Upcoming Changes to News Server ...
Сообщение: Re: Upcoming Changes to News Server ...