Re: tsearch comments

От Uros Gruber
Тема Re: tsearch comments
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

I think that this would be nice. OpenFTS is great, but i would
be great if this would be implement in real pg functions.

I think that indexim would be great if pg make it by itself.

Also it could be great if we could define order of weight of
columns.

bye Uros

On 28.01.2003 at 11:53:26, Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>
wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 sector119@mail.ru wrote:
>
> > HI
> >
> > will we see sort by relevance at tsearch alpha version? :)
> >

> not sure. We concentrate our efforts, well, Teodor is working
> on
> better configurability of tsearch like OpenFTS does.
>
> It\\\'s not difficult to add rather naive relevance based on
> position
> of lexem in document, for example. The question is do you
like