Re: anoncvs.postgresql.org not responding (again)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: anoncvs.postgresql.org not responding (again)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Excerpts from Greg Sabino Mullane's message of sáb abr 09 14:34:48 UTC 2011:

> > FYI to Tom - anoncvs is on one of Marcs boxes, and he doesn't read
> > -www, so you might want to CC him directly on reports of it for
> > quicker response-times.
>
> I've said this before, but since Marc is such an important part
> of the infrastructure, shouldn't he be subscribed?

I think we should have a different list for general public sysadmin-type
stuff ("server foo seems down", "scheduled downtime for server bar",
etc).  It is clearly off-charter for pgsql-www, which should be just
for, hrm, www-related things.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: