Re: [DOCS] Uppercase SGML entity declarations

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [DOCS] Uppercase SGML entity declarations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On mån, 2011-04-04 at 19:26 +0200, Susanne Ebrecht wrote:
> Honestly, for German I don't mind yet if it is XML or SGML. XML might
> be better in future for maintenance tools.
>
> Anyway, I figured out there is another argument for XML:
>
> My information is that DocBook 5.0 won't support SGML anymore.
>
> Which means - sooner or later a reaction is needed.

In the spirit of CVS_to_Git, I have started this page now:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Switching_PostgreSQL_documentation_from_SGML_to_XML

Edit away.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Support comments on FOREIGN DATA WRAPPER and SERVER objects.