Re: drive failure

От Tony Capobianco
Тема Re: drive failure
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
We were able to determine through a few of our queries that an index was
corrupt.  We did this through the process of elimination however.  As a
result, I have two questions:
How can I determine that we have a corrupt index?
How can I determine which datafile (5875980.x) is related to which
tablespace?