Re: Proposal for a PostgreSQL Print Magazine

От Gilberto Castillo Martínez
Тема Re: Proposal for a PostgreSQL Print Magazine
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

> Hum, actually i'd be much more comfortable with very few money involved
> in this. If you pay some writers, than you need to pay them all. With
> writers all round the globe, different standards of living, different
> work laws, different copyright laws, embargos, whatsoever... this is
> gonna be a nightmare.

There are countries that PostgreSQL users group is not organized or no
such case how to print magazines?
Or they will not get it right?

For me the "editor" is fundamental and it is not the reviewer and the
writer, there are certain skills to place articles, etc. that only
someone who can trade.

--
Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo

Сообщение: Re: Proposal for a PostgreSQL Print Magazine
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for a PostgreSQL Print Magazine