Re: Simultaneously streaming database replication and pg_dump, yet observing zero lag

От Matt Patey
Тема Re: Simultaneously streaming database replication and pg_dump, yet observing zero lag
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Scott,

Thanks for the quick answer! The odd thing is that we see this behaviour, say, once or twice a month, and then the lag
patternbecomes regular again. Since this is something that is specific to database activity, I'll have to do a bit of
diggingaround to see what might be causing the inconsistency.

Cheers,
Matt