Re: Porting PostgreSQL to DragonFly BSD

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Porting PostgreSQL to DragonFly BSD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On tis, 2011-03-01 at 22:22 +0100, Rumko wrote:
> Well, wouldn't consider it ugly, but the patch (attached and available at
> http://www.rumko.net/0001-DragonFly-BSD-support-linked.patch ) is a lot
> shorter.
>
> Uses freebsd's template and defines the linker in Makefile.shlib.

The piece in Makefile.shlib you add is dead code because PORTNAME will
never be "dragonfly" (it would be "freebsd").  I see there is a
difference between the existing freebsd code and what you propose to add
in that freebsd doesn't use shared object minor versions.  Is that also
or not the case on DragonFly BSD?