Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove more SGML tabs.

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove more SGML tabs.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Peter Eisentraut's message of jue feb 10 07:58:16 -0300 2011:

> One thing I was thinking of was that we could add a global make
> maintainer-check target (a name I picked up from other projects) which
> would run various source code sanity checks.  Besides the SGML tabs
> issue, my favourite would be duplicate_oids.  Maybe if we could find a
> third use case, we'd have a quorum for implementing this.

The c++ headers thing?  Or the compiles-in-isolation test for headers?

Сообщение: Re: pg_ctl failover Re: Latches, signals, and waiting
Сообщение: Re: pg_ctl failover Re: Latches, signals, and waiting