Re: Change to documentation headers

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Change to documentation headers
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On ons, 2011-02-02 at 20:13 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Peter, based on feedback we have received, I think our users want our
> docs header to look the same as our docs footer, i.e. few people see
> the value of Fast Forward and Fast Backward, and they want "Up" to be in
> the header.  You seem to have done all the substantive changes to
> stylesheet.dsl --- would you make these changes?  Thanks.

I'll look into it.

Taking the same layout for the header navigation as for the footer
navigation is not a problem.  But the top also shows the current chapter
title.  Note sure if we want to lose that or show it somewhere
different.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Gripe: bytea_output default => data corruption
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Gripe: bytea_output default => data corruption