Re: range intervals in window function frames

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: range intervals in window function frames
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Daniel Popowich's message of mié dic 15 15:02:05 -0300 2010:

>   1) Is there active work on window functions with frames over
>      interval ranges?

Yeah, we had a patch for that but it was rejected; only ROWS was
implemented.  RANGE needed more work; not sure if the patch author is
working on it.

>   2) If not, how can I help with that?

I think you should ping Hitoshi Harada directly.