Re: Postgres service won't start, doesn't log any errors

От 100-eti
Тема Re: Postgres service won't start, doesn't log any errors
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Got the CentOS version up and running, but I am going to use the windows
version only for the admin client and connect across the network...

The last message I got in the Windows install is Error initializing Cluster
configuration...  This might be a direct cause of the initial problem :-)

Roger