Re: Postgres service won't start, doesn't log any errors

От 100-eti
Тема Re: Postgres service won't start, doesn't log any errors
Дата
Re: Postgres service won't start, doesn't log any errors
Список pgsql-admin
That's the problem though... I've searched through all the PostgreSQL
directories, and there are no logs that indicate anything.

Next step is to try this on CentOS as it seems the Windows implementation is
broken or at least I can't seem to get it going (yet).