Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove useless whitespace at end of lines

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove useless whitespace at end of lines
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Magnus Hagander's message of jue nov 25 05:46:49 -0300 2010:
> On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 23:54, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> > Its not so much the moderation load, as I don't like being blindsided by
> > commits that touch everything in sight.  Finding out only when you try
> > to do git push (as indeed happened to me just this afternoon because of
> > this patch) is annoying.
>
> fair enough. I'm not sure the size limit actually protects us against
> anything, so I'm not against increasing it.

So, given that this commit touched 517 files and resulted in a 47341b
message, the minimum size we should use is about 332kB for the 3633
files present in the source tree (I counted all the files, not just the
ones with copyright lines, out of pure laziness).

I've set the limit to 400 kB to have a wide safety margin.  Large commits
should now pass through unmoderated.