Re: unlogged tables

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: unlogged tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Robert Haas's message of mié nov 17 15:48:56 -0300 2010:
> On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> > Robert, All:
> >
> > I hope you're following the thread on -general about this feature.
> > We're getting a lot of feedback.
>
> I haven't been; I'm not subscribed to general; it'd be useful to CC me
> next time.

FWIW I've figured that being subscribed to the lists is good even if I
have my mail client configured to hide these emails by default.  It's a
lot easier for searching stuff that someone else references.

(I made the mistake of having it hide all pg-general email even though I
was CC'ed, though, which is the trivial way to implement this.  I don't
recommend repeating this mistake.)