Re: autovacuum launcher process eating up 17G+ of ram?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: autovacuum launcher process eating up 17G+ of ram?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Excerpts from Tom Lane's message of lun nov 08 12:15:02 -0300 2010:
> > Patch for this is attached (applies cleanly to 9.0 and HEAD; 8.4 doesn't
> > need to be patched, but I'll run the test case now just to be sure.)
>
> Possibly s/cxt/resultcxt/, or some other less-generic name.  Seems
> pretty sane other than that cosmetic issue.

Thanks, committed that way and pushed.  I verified that 8.4 doesn't have
this problem.

Oops, I just noticed that I forgot to credit everyone for the report and
diagnosis in the commit message.  Too late to fix :-(

So: thanks Nick for the report and Tom for the diagnosis.