Re: Forced quiesce

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Forced quiesce
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Excerpts from Little, Douglas's message of jue oct 28 09:39:19 -0300 2010:
> Hi,
> We're having to vacuum full the system tables everyday due to the number of  temp table drop/creates.

Seems to me that you're solving the wrong problem.  I think you should
be doing very frequent lazy vacuum (not full) of certain system catalogs
to prevent bloat.  That way you don't need the maintenance to be done
with exclusive locks.

Сообщение: Re: autovacuum launcher process eating up 17G+ of ram?
Сообщение: Re: autovacuum launcher process eating up 17G+ of ram?