Re: Can't take base back up with Postgres 9.0 on Solaris 10

От dan.m.harris
Тема Re: Can't take base back up with Postgres 9.0 on Solaris 10
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I was just being a bit dull, I'm afraid - I've had a read of the psql help,
and by default it connects to port 5432, which is the port that's listening
for the PG 8.1.4 install on my server. I ran 'bin/psql -p 5555' instead, to
point at my PG 9.0 instance, and the pg_start_backup worked fine.

Thanks to all!
Dan