Re: Is there a plugin/script for nagios that monitors pitr being up to djavascript:;ate?

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Is there a plugin/script for nagios that monitors pitr being up to djavascript:;ate?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 2010-10-22 at 08:37 -0400, Chris Barnes wrote:
> Is the a plugin or script that will allow pitr to be monitored and
> trigger an alarm when the pitr master/slave databases
> get out of sync?
>
> The reason I'm asking, I have had one or four of pitr'd slaves get out
> of sync twice?
> Not sure why, it may have something to do with rsync on (wal log
> txfr), but not the point.

PITRTools has a built-in Nagios notification system for pitr monitoring.
Basically it uses nsca+nagios+passive check feature. You may want to use
it, or use the logic in it:

https://public.commandprompt.com/projects/pitrtools/

Regards,
--