Re: Updates, deletes and inserts are very slow. What can I do make them bearable?

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Updates, deletes and inserts are very slow. What can I do make them bearable?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tim Uckun wrote:
> I asked a question and the first reply was really snarky and unhelpful.

It's unfortunate that the first response you got was that message from
Gary Chambers, which was a bit unprofessional and started the whole
thread off in a bad direction for you.  As what I've seen of Gary's
posts suggests he is trying to be helpful but has a quirky sense of
humor, I think that was meant to be read as a little joke rather than a
malicious comment.

PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support        www.2ndQuadrant.us

Сообщение: Re: Is there a plugin/script for nagios that monitors pitr being up to djavascript:;ate?
Сообщение: Re: Is there a plugin/script for nagios that monitors pitr being up to djavascript:;ate?