Re: Extensions, this time with a patch

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Extensions, this time with a patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Dimitri Fontaine's message of mar oct 19 13:09:47 -0300 2010:
> Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
> > You could argue that either way I guess.  The script knows what it
> > needs, but OTOH just about every extension there is will probably
> > be generating useless NOTICEs unless something is done, so maybe
> > the extension management code should take care of it for them.
>
> Either way is the key here too, so please find attached a revised (v5)
> patch which will force log_min_messages and client_min_messages to
> WARNING while the script is run.

I think you should pstrdup the return value from GetConfigOption.
(As a matter of style, I'd name the local vars differently, so that they
don't show up when you search the code for the global vars; perhaps
"old_cmsgs" and "old_lmsgs" would do, for example.)

Сообщение: Re: plan time of MASSIVE partitioning ...
Сообщение: Re: plan time of MASSIVE partitioning ...