Re: The logic behind the prepared statement in PostgreSQL

От louis
Тема Re: The logic behind the prepared statement in PostgreSQL
Дата
Re: The logic behind the prepared statement in PostgreSQL  (Radosław Smogura <rsmogura@softperience.eu>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Thu, 2010-10-07 at 10:16 +1300, Oliver Jowett wrote:
> louis wrote:
>
> > However, while tracing the call stack I found that the
> > core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.sendBind method sends a query statement Name
> > to PGStream, does it mean JDBC driver use the statement name to identify
> > the corresponding execution plan on a Postgresql server?
> > I have such assumption since PGStream seems to be the connection between
> > JDBC driver and the PostgreSQL server, and I can't find other obvious
> > path for JDBC code to specify an execution plan on the server side.
>
> A Bind message associates parameter values with a previously created
> statement. You probably want to read the docs that describe the FE/BE
> protocol: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/protocol.html
>
> Oliver

Very helpful information.
Much appreciated

Louis

От: Oliver Jowett
Сообщение: Re: The logic behind the prepared statement in PostgreSQL
От: "guanyi"
Сообщение: jdbc pool problem