Re: BUG #5669: server process was terminated by exception 0xC0000005

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #5669: server process was terminated by exception 0xC0000005
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Excerpts from Tom Lane's message of mié sep 22 13:03:06 -0400 2010:

> > But what would this default value be?
>
> Wouldn't an empty string be acceptable?  SQL doesn't allow zero-length
> identifiers, so this couldn't be confused with any really-valid value.

I dunno really -- what is this value used for, anyway?  If it's just to be
able to generate the SHOW table which is then parsed to obtain the
fulltext configuration, seems OK.