Re: On-disk size of db increased after restore

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: On-disk size of db increased after restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

> > I'm confused. I'm still seeing a bug in here: I cannot restore a
> > dump effectively... Running CLUSTER or VACUUM FULL does not make any
> > sense to me in here.
>
> Oh, wait.  What you need is this patch:

<snip>
> which I now realize went in *post* 8.4.4.

Perfect. I will need to apply this patch to our prod this Sunday.

> We're really overdue for a new set of back-branch releases ...

Agreed. I am working on 9.1 Alpha1 package sets now, and I'd like to see
whether multiple version installation really works or not. As a
packager, I am available for new releases after that.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org