Re: On-disk size of db increased after restore

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: On-disk size of db increased after restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Excerpts from Devrim GÜNDÜZ's message of mié sep 01 17:39:55 -0400 2010:
> > But are you sure there aren't some fillfactor tweaks in there too?
>
> I'm sure. fillfactor related changes are on the radar, but I did not
> commit them yet...

Maybe you're on one of these versions on which, if you tweaked the
autovacuum settings, the fillfactor magically got moved to some other
value.

Can you check how full the pages are?  There's a contrib module for
that, I don't recall the name.

Сообщение: Re: System catalog changes between 9.0 beta4 and rc1
Сообщение: Re: System catalog changes between 9.0 beta4 and rc1