Re: pg 9.0, streaming replication, fail over and fail back strategies

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: pg 9.0, streaming replication, fail over and fail back strategies
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2010-08-09 at 19:32 -0400, Kyle R. Burton wrote:
> That is an excellent suggestion!  It just didn't occur to me.  I've
> tried googling how to forward a port and am not having much success
> (rinetd worked, but I feel like I should be able to get iptables to
> work - do you have any pointers I could follow?)

This is the link that I found:

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/IP-Masquerade-HOWTO/forwarders.html

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: change owner strange behavior
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: pg 9.0, streaming replication, fail over and fail back strategies