Re: plpython feature idea: an option to return row results as lists

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: plpython feature idea: an option to return row results as lists
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On fre, 2010-07-30 at 16:45 -0500, Derek Arnold wrote:
> Has there ever been any interest in adding a keyword option for
> returning row lists rather than dicts?

I don't think so, but it sounds like a reasonable idea.  Other possible
approaches are

- Using a factory class like psycopg
(http://initd.org/psycopg/docs/extras.html)

- Using an OrderedDict

От: Alex Hunsaker
Сообщение: Re: plpython feature idea: an option to return row results as lists