Re: High Availability: Hot Standby vs. Warm Standby

От Brad Nicholson
Тема Re: High Availability: Hot Standby vs. Warm Standby
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 2010-07-09 at 10:25 -0700, Kasia Tuszynska wrote:
> Since the topic is very relevant to me right now I would like to ask if anyone is running a HA solution in the cloud?

While running databases in a cloud does come with it's own set of
issues/challenges, I don't see what would be materially different about
implementation of (most) HA solutions for Postgres in the cloud vs
standalone servers.

If you have specific questions or concerns, perhaps we could be of
assistance.