Re: cannot assign non-composite value to a row variable

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: cannot assign non-composite value to a row variable
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Excerpts from Eliot Gable's message of vie jun 04 16:13:28 -0400 2010:
> This is the code I posted:
>
> create type complex1 as ( ... ); -- one integer member and about 16 text
> members
> create type complex2 as ( ... ); -- few integer members, about 10 text
> members, and about 6 different enum members

If you present some sample code that somebody can paste directly into a
psql session, we can provide useful help.  Nobody here has time to
construct such things from vague descriptions.

--
Álvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>

Сообщение: Re: Move data from DB2 to Postgres any software/solutions/approach?
Сообщение: Re: Move data from DB2 to Postgres any software/solutions/approach?