Re: generic pseudotype IO functions?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: generic pseudotype IO functions?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I think we also should auto-assign the oids for pg_proc (and some other
> tables) rows if we go there.

-1 ... you've evidently not built any opclasses lately.

Yeah, we could probably improve the bootstrap infrastructure enough to not
need literal OIDs in so many places in the initial catalog contents, but
it'd be lots of trouble.  It definitely is *not* something to buy into at
the same time as redoing the creation of the .bki file.