Re: multibyte charater set in levenshtein function

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: multibyte charater set in levenshtein function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Alexander Korotkov's message of lun may 10 11:35:02 -0400 2010:
> Hackers,
>
> The current version of levenshtein function in fuzzystrmatch contrib modulte
> doesn't work properly with multibyte charater sets.

> My patch make this function works properly with multibyte charater sets.

Great.  Please add it to the next commitfest:
http://commitfest.postgresql.org

On a quick look, I didn't like the way you separated the
"pg_database_encoding_max_length() > 1" cases.  There seem to be too
much common code.  Can that be refactored a bit better?