Re: AIX support - alignment issues

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: AIX support - alignment issues
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Here's a patch to remove all of these.

Looks sane by eyeball --- I didn't grep for other references, though.

> I didn't originally suggest that because of some kind of (mostly
> vicarious) nostalgia.  I wonder if we should allow ourselves a
> paragraph where we remember these systems.  I personally think it's
> one of the amazing things about this project.  Here's what I came up
> with, but I'm sure there are more.

PlayStation 2 [1]?  Although I suppose that falls under MIPS,
which probably means we could still run on it, if you can find one.

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/05e101c1834a%24e398b920%24f90e10ac%40toronto.redhat.com

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: automatically generating node support functions
Сообщение: Re: automatically generating node support functions