Re: command to check the database size ?

От Brad Nicholson
Тема Re: command to check the database size ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, 2010-03-25 at 15:31 +0200, Khangelani Gama wrote:
> Thanks Plugge, it works fine whereby it gives me the sizes for each
> table. But is there another command that will sum up and then give me
> one size for the whole database?
>

> Please advise if it’s possible.

A trivial modification to the SQL statement provided will sum up the
totals for each table and present the overall size.

And, it's worth mentioning, Postgres 7.3 is many, many years old, full
of nasty bugs.  You really, really should upgrade.  If you can't, make
sure your head is not on the line when it corrupts your data.

--
Brad Nicholson  416-673-4106

Сообщение: Re: command to check the database size ?
Сообщение: Re: command to check the database size ?