Re: Building multiple indexes concurrently

От: Hannu Krosing
Тема: Re: Building multiple indexes concurrently
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Building multiple indexes concurrently  (Rob Wultsch, )
 Re: Building multiple indexes concurrently  (Ben Chobot, )
 Re: Building multiple indexes concurrently  (Greg Smith, )
  Re: Building multiple indexes concurrently  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: Building multiple indexes concurrently  (Rob Wultsch, )
    Re: Building multiple indexes concurrently  (Greg Smith, )
     Re: Building multiple indexes concurrently  (Andres Freund, )
      Re: Building multiple indexes concurrently  (Alvaro Herrera, )
       Re: Building multiple indexes concurrently  (Greg Smith, )
        Re: Building multiple indexes concurrently  (Hannu Krosing, )
         Re: Building multiple indexes concurrently  (Andres Freund, )
         Re: Building multiple indexes concurrently  (Justin Pitts, )

On Thu, 2010-03-18 at 16:12 -0400, Justin Pitts wrote:
> It seems to me that a separate partition / tablespace would be a much simpler approach.

Do you mean a separate partition/ tablespace for _each_ index built
concurrently ?