От: Brad Nicholson
Тема: Re: Testing FusionIO
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Testing FusionIO  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ, )
 Re: Testing FusionIO  (Yeb Havinga, )
 Re: Testing FusionIO  (Łukasz Jagiełło, )
 Re: Testing FusionIO  (Ben Chobot, )
  Re: Testing FusionIO  (Greg Smith, )
   Re: Testing FusionIO  (Ben Chobot, )
   Re: Testing FusionIO  (Kenny Gorman, )
  Re: Testing FusionIO  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ, )
   Re: Testing FusionIO  (Brad Nicholson, )
    Re: Testing FusionIO  (Justin Pitts, )

On Wed, 2010-03-17 at 09:11 -0400, Justin Pitts wrote:
> On Mar 17, 2010, at 9:03 AM, Brad Nicholson wrote:
>
> > I've been hearing bad things from some folks about the quality of the
> > FusionIO drives from a durability standpoint.
>
> Can you be more specific about that? Durability over what time frame? How many devices in the sample set? How did
FusionIOdeal with the issue?

I didn't get any specifics - as we are looking at other products.  It
did center around how FusionIO did wear-leveling though.
--
Brad Nicholson  416-673-4106