Re: 9.0.15 WAL mis-replay status?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 9.0.15 WAL mis-replay status?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Ray Stell <stellr@vt.edu> writes:
> I finally got permission to patch a highly used db from 9.0.15 to .17.  Is there any way to know if the WAL replay
issuehas effected the standby?  I don't have the reported bloat, is that THE test?  Is there any way to measure the
currentstate of this issue listed in the 9.0.16 release notes:
> Fix possible mis-replay of WAL records when some segments of a relation aren't full size (Greg Stark, Tom Lane)

TBH, I'd suggest re-syncing the standby after you upgrade.  Obvious bloat
is one symptom, but only one symptom.

Note however that the issue could only arise on tables that exceed 1GB, so
depending on your usage, maybe you don't have a problem.

От: Ray Stell
Сообщение: 9.0.15 WAL mis-replay status?
От: Ray Stell
Сообщение: Re: 9.0.15 WAL mis-replay status?