Re: [HACKERS] psql's \d and \dt are sending their complaints to different output files

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] psql's \d and \dt are sending their complaints to different output files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The docs also indicate that we don't include materialized views as
> part of "\d" which seems like an oversight somewhere.

Where are you reading that?  Experimentation shows that "\d" does include
matviews, and that matches the code, which has this as the default
expansion of \d:
               /* standard listing of interesting things */               success = listTables("tvmsE", NULL,
show_verbose,show_system);