Re: Scalability Design Questions

От novnov
Тема Re: Scalability Design Questions
Дата
Re: Scalability Design Questions  (Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>)
Список pgsql-general
You're right, that's not how I understood your partitioning question. I'd not
be eager to implement that kind of split in the db, though I can see that
it's an example of how to spread the load around.

But basically, it seems that the answer to one of my questions is that there
is currently no way with postgres to spread a single database over multiple
servers, ala a loadbalanced apache cluster, where requests are forwarded to
different boxes.

It's not going to be an issue for me soon, maybe ever, I just wanted to see
what the score is.