Re: JDBC 4 support

От Steve Ebersole
Тема Re: JDBC 4 support
Список pgsql-jdbc
Internally Hibernate needs very little.

I'd like to take advantage of Connection#createBlob,
Connection#createClob and Connection#createNClob (we do not really offer
built in support for the new SQLXML type, so we wont be binding to
Connection#createSQLXML(), etc, though of course users might want to as
an extension).

I'd like to be able to leverage the new exception hierarchy.

For everything else, its really just a curiosity about what the user can
reasonably expect in terms of portability.