Re: Proposed new policy for Training events

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Proposed new policy for Training events
Дата
Re: Proposed new policy for Training events  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, 2009-06-30 at 14:09 -0300, Guido Barosio wrote:
> JD, thoughts are thoughts, appreciate your input. BUT, we need to take
> an action on this matter. And that is what Josh is asking for, whereas
> I also agree with him.
>
> BTW: What do you mean by "moderators should practice better discretion" ?

I would deny any event/training that was being posted in such a manner
as the complaint. (ALL CAPS etc, bad grammar etc...).

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Proposed new policy for Training events
Сообщение: Re: Proposed new policy for Training events