Re: Proposed new policy for Training events

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Proposed new policy for Training events
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave,

> The fact is, we *only* seem to get complaints about this particular
> company, who operate right on the border of what most of us seem to
> consider acceptable, and most of those third party complaints seem to
> be un-verifiable which has previously meant we've not taken any action
> against them. I think we should take all these past complaints and
> problems into account, make the assumption that there isn't a
> continuous stream of smoke without an actual fire and stop accepting
> postings from them in the future.

OK.  I just wanted some official word from the web team on this, since
we're likely to get some backlash from them somewhere.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Proposed new policy for Training events
Сообщение: Re: Proposed new policy for Training events