Re: migrating from MSSQL

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: migrating from MSSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 10:11 +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Eugene . wrote:

> > Secondly, which commercial support vendor would you recommend? I found
> > EnterpriseDB and CommandPrompt, but I don't know anything about them.
> > Any other candidates?

As a person from Command Prompt :) we do have people on staff with
experience with this. I am sure that EnterpriseDB does as well.

> Depends completely on where in the world you are located. There is a
> list of providers available on our website at
> http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support

Although proximity can be important he should work with the company that
suits his needs as a whole. There a number of long standing companies
that would likely do a good job for him:

OmniTI : http://www.omniti.com
Command Prompt : http://www.commandprompt.com/
EnterpriseDB : http://www.enterprisedb.com/
Redpill : http://www.redpill-linpro.com/