Re: "PostgreSQL in the cloud" now up on media.postgresql.org

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: "PostgreSQL in the cloud" now up on media.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2009-04-13 at 14:44 -0700, Christophe wrote:
> On Apr 13, 2009, at 1:59 PM, Ivan Sergio Borgonovo wrote:
> > wget says it is a 1Gb file.
> > Is there anything smaller?
>
> Since I have the master right here, I'll be happy to reencode it to a
> smaller size (250mb is probably the reasonable lower limit before the
> video quality reaches the point that we might as well just post the
> audio :) ).

We really don't want anything that is less than about 700MB. After that
it is just youtube crap. At least with 700MB we get SVCD quality.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/