Re: Postgres and Macintosh Clients

От Georges Martin
Тема Re: Postgres and Macintosh Clients
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Samuel,

you should have a look at RealBasic version Pro:

    <http://www.realsoftware.com>

Even if their PostgreSQL driver is (a bit) buggy, it allows access to your
databases from MacOS.

There's also a PostgreSQL extension to Frontier, a widely used cross-platform
scripting tool:

    <http://spicynoodles.com/projects/postgreSQL>

From Frontier, you can script FileMaker with their UserTalk language or with
AppleScript.

(Maybe these solutions could be mentioned on PostgreSQL web pages ?)

Georges Martin

On 23/10/00 at 18:00, Gree3776@rowan.edu: